Simons Group's 2015/16 Corporate Responsibility report summary
We are proud to issue the annual corporate responsibility report summary. This report measures our activities against our core values, the backbone of our business.
- 32 days spent across our workforce on volunteering projects using out new employee volunteering programme
- 100% waste diversion since May 2014.
- Don’t Walk By App created
- £1,300 + raised for charities through ‘Don’t Walk By’ scheme
- 40% green cards awarded (targeted 30%)
- IiP Silver award – puts us in top 5% of all UK Businesses
- £28,000 donated and raised for charities across the UK
- 3 x CCS National site awards
- 2 shortlistings for Construction Manager of the Year Awards (winners to be announced in September 2016)
- 561 CITB reportable training days
- 76 courses provided
- 15 qualifications supported
- 6 degrees supported
- 31% female workforce, compared to the construction industry average of 12%
- 150 years’ service through 7 individuals at Recognition Awards
- Over 40 job referrals to project stores through our social media channels this year
The full corporate responsibility report will be shared shortly. If you would like a link to the report sending directly, please email CR@simonsgroup.com with the subject heading ‘Simons CR Report request’.
To see the summary, please click here